Monday, June 11, 2012

How to use aspx page inside the asp page

Dear Developer,
Few days ago ,I had a requirement to develope a web page in the classical asp. But I don't know ASP. That was very big problem for me. Project was in ASP.So, what  could do?. Googlling........ yes!
I googled and find that I can do, and I did. How?....

In the asp page I wrote this inside a <td>
      <iframe id="IFR" name = "IFR"  src="ASPXpage.aspx" width="1000px" height="330px"       marginheight=0 marginwidth=0  frameborder="0"
 scrolling="Yes" ALLOWTRANSPARENCY="TRUE" style="border:1px;"></iframe>


I used this in my asp page and each and every features of asp.net is running well.
We can send required data in aspx page by querystring as normally we do.
And important thing is that we don't need to worry about asp page session ,this is maintained.



Enjoy coding!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments

Convert Html to Pdf in azure function and save in blob container

 In this post  I am going to create an azure function ( httpTrigger ) and send html content  which will be converted into PDF and save in bl...